Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaccckkkkkk

So, I've done a blog before.  Ended it.  Starting it back up.  I'm a big Facebooker, but sometimes there's just not enough room.  If you're new here or don't know me here's a little bio to whet your whistle.

I'm a 36 year old single mother of three.  Children that is.  I do not claim pets, or imaginary black people overseas as my children.  If you did not pass through my hoohaw, you are not my child.  My oldest daughter Tator (names have been changed to use as blackmail later) is 15.  My youngest daughter Enforcer is 11, and my son and youngest child Elvis is 8.  We have a dog.  He's dumb.

We live in a two bedroom house in a very very small town.  Population 597, of which we are related to 542.  In case you're not very good at math, that's four people living in a two bedroom house.  I'm a selfish cow, I have my own room.  Everyone under 5'4" shares a room.  Until Tator outgrows me then it will be everyone under what I may weigh at the time.

A lot of things have changed for us in the past 8 or 9 months, but I'm going to blog from this day forward about current events in our lives.  This isn't some sort of "shout out" or "props" to me (I'm trying to use the hip venacular so as to speak to all my peeps).  This is just me airing my opinion and telling stories that happen to us from day to day.  I hope it's enjoyable to you.  I hope you leave comments.  I hope that maybe I can get a couple of LOLs outta this or at least a WTF? every once in awhile.  I'm a Christian but cuss like a lumberjack working on an oil rig.  I'm a hard ass-softie but I never say anything out of sheer meanness.  I save that for telemarketers, Jehovah's Witnesses, and a couple of ex-husbands.  So Peace Out, hasta la gonorrhea

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I love blogging especially for posting pictures. At the end of the year, I have that year's blogs published (just for family) as sort of a journal/scrapbook/family history. Works for us.

    ReplyDelete